Sunday, January 11, 2009

THE POPE and otherwise

Yes. I am angry at the pope, due to his belief that the human race will self-destruct if gays are allowed to marry, and that protecting marriage is as important as protecting the rainforest. And seriously? If you are that against gay marriage, might I suggest you don't GET ONE???
I do not understand how it is HIS business what gay couples are doing with each other...which sounds kind of gross, I realize, but really?!?! Since when is it ANYBODY'S business what ANYONE else is doing with someone?

And I'm not sure how to make someone else an admin but as soon as I figure out I will start allowing other people to be admins

1 comment:

  1. wait...who posted this? just wondering.
    also can you invite me to post? my gmail address. thanks

    ReplyDelete